Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 311

Well, for awhile it's been a matter of adding more decorations to the side panel:

 Atari 2600 Superman (needs one more sprite).


Galaxian
 Boss Cat from Mappy
Recognizer from Tron. (This one I had to create the pattern myself.











I added a new wireless card to the minitower and I'm now working on adding an internet radio feature next to the Jukebox. I did find a radio program called Screamer, but I'm still working out how to get it to work properly in Hyperspin. It should be a simple command line reference, just the program name and the URL of the radio station website. Passing it through Hyperspin has proven to be a bit more difficult or perhaps I'm not thinking of how the program passes data in the first place.

Almost forgot: I replaced the intro video for Hyperspin when I fire the cabinet up:

No comments:

Post a Comment