Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3

Today, I reinstalled the screws I had removed last Sunday and got the cabinet reinforced again.  Had to flip it on its side to put enough pressure for the screws to go in.

 While I had it flipped, I took a look at the metal feet. Man, are they worn out.  Gotta find a stronger set.

I needed a marquee light, so I installed the one I already had. I drilled the wire hole just a bit for the cord to feed through.

Now I just need to get my hands on a monitor. I'm thinking 26" or 19". With people getting rid of CRT monitors for free, that shouldn't take too long.


The biggest problem I'm having is trying to decide what Operating System to hold all the games, and so forth. The good front-end programs I'm using (Hyperspin) is only made for Windows, but I think I'll experiment with Linux WINE and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment